Saturday 2 May 2015

oh and yes, Jacqui - you had met johnny depp - more than once I might add - whilst at dartington...but you were in 'kitten alter' at the time...

...and yes the holliday sisters had put a garland in your hair - down at the bottom of their garden...depp was there at the time...he was to term the bottom of that garden 'the graveyard' so it isn't likely that you will remember a thing...rather like sarah bear - see previous notes..."I thought that I was a bear?" etc etc....

"off with the fairies at the bottom of the garden" replies MI5 ONLINE...so you know what that one, is all about?


the 'creak' of the floorboards eh Jacqui carroll? reminds me of that 'fairytale in NY' movie - where Farrell's character enters - to self-consciously say "creak?"

we were sitting in your living room at the time...I was to ask you if you believed in ghosts...you were to say that you didn't...I replied that neither did I....guess who was down your corridor then?

No comments:

Post a Comment