Tuesday 19 May 2015

MY3 frontpage this evening:


OTHER NOTES:

anyway, one 'good thing' happened today...the CHP carpenter arrived, this morning and fitted a suitably strong chain upon my flat's frontdoor....a terribly nice man...who looked -and I kid you not...just like BRIAN COX but 'a bit older'....a bit like his older brother by 5 years or so, I was to think....so what are BI up to - this time? 'nothing is coincidence' as RIMINGTON used to say...or maybe, 'this time' it was...you see I was to joke...after I had made him a cup of tea...and after he had finished the job...well, I was to say "has anybody ever told you that...."....he  then asked who BRIAN COX was - seeing as he didn't really watch TV...do you see how it goes? he was a dead ringer for brian cox BBC 'personality'...

No comments:

Post a Comment