Thursday 7 May 2015

I was to take photos of quite a few items today...including things that I had bought/picked up around town...to then arrange another 'ensemble' to try and make sense of it all...'invisibility' and that deodorant 'on sale' in SUPERDRUG...I was to read the back of it and then throw it away, immediately...I had only bought it because something was 'ticking me off' about it...and having read the back - well it just looked 'too dangerous' to use....'invisibility'...I remember now - the ability to 'go invisible' upon the networks...was to begin in mr holliday's office...and in relation to those hidden domains etc....in short, we had stumbled across something 'new'....

anyway, as I have previously stated...it was an F.O. day today and so we will begin with the fox and his den's hatstand (daldry's design as far as I can remember) - along with a 'certified' sticker....followed by the whole 'chunk' - see previous notes:



 
 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment