Wednesday 13 May 2015

I see...what had been preying upon my mind - well, it had been 'intentional'...the ill have just reminded me of what my mother used to make - after an ill cult abortion...I was to make the same for caroline hughes - whilst we were living in that cottage near to buckfastleigh - after having found her distraught, white-faced...unable to get out of bed...one morning.....not actually sick but traumatised out of her mind...you see I 'knew' but didn't know, at the time...and one folk remedy is 'hot lemon juice, water and sugar'...I was to make her a jug of it...as my mother used to do...

the ill are sick and evil animals...mental robots...what can one do?

 
http://www.buzzfeed.com/petradimovski/the-alkaline-diet-a-diet-which-makes-sense-18len

No comments:

Post a Comment