Monday 4 May 2015

http://www.irishpost.co.uk/entertainment/colin-farrell-people-really-rooted-for-me-during-my-wild-years

"and it came crashing down like a house of cards. It doesn’t make a noise but you can see the structure is gone. Initially, I was fearful — you know, ‘Jesus, what’s going to happen, the phone isn’t ringing’, all of that.”

well, let us hope so - for your sake...as you know, 'col the sol' - it would be you in the 13th one 'siege perilous' and not myself - see previous notes.

...and so I take it that there will be no more 'ellen show' cake interviews?

Jacqui carroll was a lot luckier than me, at dartington - that is all I can say.

oh.....and johnny returned colin's flowers - by return of post.

the ALLGAY/ALGAE team? well almost everybody had joined it by the time of the 'BALCONY BRA' event....even members of the BI football team were to call by - to find out the latest, that evening....'algae' appeared to be the 'subsidiary list' for bisexuals...

No comments:

Post a Comment