Tuesday 5 May 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8skKtFpWbg

let me see..the whole thing is a bit STAR WARS in terms of set, isn't it?

oh that reminds me...what do looking glass people do when 'at war' with each other? they tend to go to the opposite side of the spectrum...the 'polarised effect'....

 
 
let me explain...last night I had been thinking about what Cameron's camp would do...in relation to trying to top ed miliband's bid for "I AM THE LAW-GIVER" in order to 'own' the whole 'law and order' territory...and get away from the tory slur of 'lord of chaos'....
 
...I therefore figured...if the labour party has gone for 'ancient history'....the ancient roots of Abrahamic religions...well Cameron's camp will go into the future to put in their bid for "I AM THE LAW-GIVER"....which means?
 
they will be looking at defence systems....STAR WARS and nuclear weapons...it is likely that they will start talking about cutting edge MOD equipment/systems etc etc....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment