Monday 18 May 2015

https://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/barefaced-beauty/police-issue-warning-against-deadly-fake-make-up-111327623.html

"City of London police have issued a warning against buying deadly counterfeit make-up online....However, these bargain beauty buys have been found to contain worryingly high levels of lead, copper, cadmium and even arsenic.....In the last 18 months, investigators have confiscated £3.5million worth of fake products and suspended 5,500 websites.....Police believe the dangerous cosmetic products are being manufactured in underground labs in China and Eastern Europe by criminal gangs before being smuggled into the UK.."

...my lips peel, quite frequently...and I know that this had been something to do with rimington using 'superglue' on them, at one point...add to that - what Inga had done...and well, I am just glad that the 'damage' is not obvious...anyway, having noted the above, again - this morning...I began to pick up on the LIPS/TULIPS number again...to then check my bathroom cupboard - where I keep my toiletries to then chuck out a very old SOLTAN product -  with a high protection factor and insect repellent...believe it or not - I had had that item, since going to china...so why had I kept something that I should have chucked away a long time ago? I remember now...'col the sol' laughing "that's me"....and so 'that' went in the bin, this morning...

 
anyway, I was then to have a look at the article - to recognise the above green packaging...Inga had used it to program in "we are the anti-po-des"...what could she had meant? toddy used to go by the name of 'des' or 'desmond' now and then....something along those lines?

 
anyway, what a weird video - see above...the presenter implies that having a cupid's bow is 'not natural'...even though she is trying to copy the kris jenner (formerly kardashian) 'look' onto her model and jenner definitely has a 'cupid's bow'....go figure....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Jenner

hmmm...reminding me of the young rose garrard at dartington in 'that pic' on wiki...anyway, even when smiling....kris has 'a bow'...is this important? I don't know...it might be...you see MARK R had programmed himself in as CUPID/EROS with his BOW...go figure:

"bowman and the archers" replies MI5 ONLINE...you mean something around MCDONALD?...or another of those crazy Nazi lists....you know the type of thing...the "can you roll your tongue?" list, for example...

No comments:

Post a Comment