Saturday 2 May 2015

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats

let me see...as we are going back to 'places that students rented out' in totnes - in the late 80s....this sitting room looks vaguely familiar...if only I could remember 'where':

oh and that reminds me of gill as 'sad cat'...johnny was to pay a call...to rat-a-tat-tat his fingertips upon the window....the holliday sisters had told him to do so 'for a laugh'..."make like a squirrel"....

'the squirrel torments me' etc etc...poor old sad cat...quite a few 'squirrels' around then, in totnes? I wonder...you see this is all linked to early childhood trauma...see previous notes upon babies put into pens with a very hungry squirrel, and a pile of nuts....luckily I didn't get scratched or bitten but there were those who had been...

No comments:

Post a Comment