Wednesday 13 May 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inge_Lehmann




a new illustration on google today and I know why 'inge lehmann' and her 'postulation' has cropped up...having viewed the following on the BBC iplayer recently....let me explain 'in images':

 
firstly I was to watch the above HORIZON 40 YEARS ON THE MOON...to think "what did stenson know?" see previous notes...I then remembered - to then spot the clue in the above program...the shot of all of those naval recruits on the quay....the narrator talks about a helicopter whilst you are being shown a naval vessel - not a helicopter...and then I 'got' it...they had been diving deep...the parachuting capsule was all a joke...'going to the moon' had meant diving deep and the rest was all a con - the coverup extensive - the conflation of 'outerspace' with 'what lies beneath'...I then thought 'so what was it about the Mariana trench then?'...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariana_Trench

anyway, having remembered the above...I then watched NATURE'S WEIRDEST EVENTS...the opening shots were of California bay...and the 'housing' was to remind me of jaywick....unique architectural styles from...well, absolutely anywhere - really....
 
and then 'marine biology' and 'what lies beneath'?



 
OUTERSPACE or THE DEEP?

 
...meet the 'HUMMING TOAD FISH'...I was to remember emet telling me that the ill had programmed me with this fish...my child alter 'henry'....emet was to add that gill had been programmed with the same but he didn't know it...next up - this was all related to being very young children and 'deep lake diving' in that metal 'bell' - in Switzerland....see previous notes...that was 'part and parcel' of remoteviewer training...for some reason...that deep lake diving experience had equipped us with extraordinary 'psychic' skills let us say...in relation to tracking and tracing upon the networks...
 
what else? the tv programme also talks about the ANGLER FISH...how terrible - I could see what that had been all about...linked to 'vampire' and 'parasite' programming...


No comments:

Post a Comment