Saturday 2 May 2015

...the scissors list...conflated with the Quasimodo list....let me see:

winona ryder's character wears a 'white and yellow' outfit in EDWARD SCISSORHANDS...I was to note that colour combination...something was ticking me off about it...

and now - a note upon the timer system...

Esmeralda and Quasimodo - go figure:




oh I see...linked to remoteviewing i.e. the stone circle/platform...of the forbidden city and also of Clacton promenade - see previous notes:

 
well that's a real beaut, isn't it? as they say 'down under'...why am I thinking of Australians...mark vizard perhaps?

 
martine, is that how you see yourself in relation to henry? I have a dreadful suspicion that it might be the case...

 
another MI6 note upon the timer system...they've got to be joking haven't they? apparently how Farrell saw himself - whilst with Elizabeth taylor...



No comments:

Post a Comment