Wednesday 13 May 2015

...what else? something very wrong with that LOLCATS website, the other day:


 
anyway, I now know that the image below...had been all about marine green and squirrel's joke....around Farrell's character in miss Julie "almost happy (but not quite)"...see previous notes upon gill and myself being present at the time...and the marines asking gill to remoteview with them...a certain 'channel' let us say - after having set their coded clues 'on film'....
 
 
the above now reminds me of the ALLGAY/ALGAE team and their 'radar tracking' of Farrell's brainwaves...in relation to him being the biggest 'escape artist' out of the lot of them...and as far as I know, it was a 'successful operation'...see previous notes....



next up...this morning I was to take a photo of this 'man-in-a-phone-booth'...and I wish that I had taken a better one...because upon 'first take' he had looked just like Farrell in LOBSTER...those small round glasses and moustache...a bit 'death in venice' you might say...anyway, whoever-he-was...the 'look' cannot have been intentional, can it? anyway, I simply did a 'doubletake' this morning...having spotted him in the booth...because the booth hasn't been working and for a long time now...I hadn't noticed that the council had 'done it up'...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment