Thursday 14 May 2015

 
 



 
BI might like to check out BLOGGER because  'something' is refusing to let me 'cut and paste notes' from my files into posts (internet explorer stops working, when I try to do so).....and therefore, to save time....I have decided to use the snipping tool upon my 'file notes' and then paste up the images....as above.
 
....time for a rendition of "NOW GO!...WALK OUT THE DOOR....I'M NOT THAT CHAINED UP LITTLE GIRL...."?
 
...and who would guess, that the ALLGAY team might be 'behind' this one?
 
anyway, 'your so-called friend' - gill...the one that had called himself 'aaron' was really called 'neil'...and he used to tell you to 'kneel' before him (not that you knew it, at the time - 'upon the other side of the mirror) - go figure....best to tell him 'where to go' eh? if you are really 'clever' that is....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment