Thursday 23 April 2015

yesterday I was to watch two WAG films on the BBC iplayer...to remember MI6 telling me that I was the little 'swiss robot on the moon' and tough cheddar, basically....well, I am not swiss and I am not a robot - although I have to say that the 'swiss desk' along with help from the Italians/French/germans...has saved my life and more than once...

secondly, whilst watching THE CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT...I can remember US intelligence wading in and telling MI6 that they were going to do it 'their way'...which was to result in a pisstake of MI6 and BI in general...culminating in a scene which MI6 were to realise was 'all about the masterpiece exhibition' this summer...and the threat of a 'fine art heist'....

the 'were' rabbit...I wonder now...because I was often used for TAT...'track and trace' operations, according to rimington...the 'where team' perhaps?

next up MI6 JOHN was told that he was the 'baddie' in the above film...he replied that he didn't think so....it was more likely to be a pisstake of ED MILIBAND...MI6 john was then to point out the scene where the baddie has a 'black hare' on his head...shades of Obama mark I as 'black rabbit'?...along with the 'red roses'...indicative of the labour party and also the prague Rothschild team....and a hint of vampirism - relating to the prague Rothschild?

anyway, the final 'fighter plane battle' makes it clear - what US intelligence had figured it was all about...Nazis vs the rest of us....a WWIII reference?....which takes place at a 'vegetable show/fair/circus'...lots of layers of meaning here, then eh?





No comments:

Post a Comment