Saturday 18 April 2015

the video is now reminding me of mark r before he had had his pleasure/pain switch 'switched'...was this one of his earlier videos?....or perhaps it is something that he has posted recently....4 mar 2015...of course it is recent but what I am saying is this...McDonald was to 'punish' him - by memorydumping him and putting him into a forestry post as 'mark rickenbach' in Wisconsin....and now - he has woken up again? let me scan for more information.... something is blocking his memory retrieval....



the imprint...the 'seal':
 
 
and this probably affects all of the rockefellers, I'd say....
 
 
 the 'snake in the garden of eden' buckle belt image....how about that?
oh and before I forget NAVARON AGNEAU...the last meal on the menu upon that JULIE & JULIA film....'nah-'va' 'on'...lamb....
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment