Wednesday 1 April 2015


so it's a 'black box' reference day? see above...MY3 frontpage this morning...

OTHER NOTES:

and upon my youtube frontpage...a video about mind control:

 
clicking on another link - from the above 'mind control video' page...I was to find 'something' about the ill cult and PHOENICIA....now that was interesting - because mark r and Amadeus had become obsessed with the idea that they had been descended from Phoenicians...
 
 
MrTrott2hot  and the relatioinship between sidonia, the Nazis and mars? as silly as it might sound....he's on to something here...but what? mars is code for a radio channel network...
 
oh I see...it gets sillier....whether NASA has published the photo below or not...all I can say to 'that one' is...it beats my 'any old rope' cosmos 'photoshop' effort - see previous notes:
 
 
 
 
what do you think? a 'thule' or a TOOL 'E' brainwave level slave....the manic smile is reminding me somewhat of that woman outside of the sweet shop on pier avenue, yesterday (and yes, she was missing a few teeth)...I wasn't scared but you should have seen the expressions upon other people's faces as they walked on by, fast....perhaps I am just too 'used to it all'?

 
...and having watched a bit more of the video...I know 'get' what mark r was going on about....see previous notes upon my 'outing' his plans for flooding the UK...something that the british military took seriously and took steps to 'contain' - see previous notes upon that submarine-in-an-iceberg and the melting of the icecap etc etc...
 
oh and there is a tie-up with the previous video - see above - on youtube....in relation to 'sex with animals'.....prince Charles is implicated as a slave-driver who liked to make videos of sex slaves having sex with dolphins....and an open plea is launched to queen Elizabeth II....
 
 
anyway, the 'totally shocking' video makes use of imagery that I have seen before now...used in mind control programming? secondly - the 'Nazi eugenics bit' at the end of the video....is reminding me of what we all 'saw' in that Indonesian jungle....pentagon and BI operatives, alike....which leads us back to RIO TINTO and MR WALSH who had been hosting that particular set of ill cult games - doesn't it?
 
 
...is this what WALSH used to project...I have a strong presentiment about this number...let me try and remember....the 'intrepids' had to hack on through....and that image was to come up first....



hmmm....'nice man' eh?

oh and whilst I am 'at it' - I might as well 'out' what 'col the sol' used to use as an image...to program in "I am the snake in the garden of eden'....something that 'martine and henry' were to take exception to - see previous notes....



No comments:

Post a Comment