Friday 24 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...this evening - I can now remember that today was supposed to be a 'mr putin's day in the flat'...he had wanted to know about the 'remoteviewing' programming location...similar to the 'stone circle' within the grounds of the forbidden city in Beijing - see previous notes...I was also to remember the chief programmer pointing out that 'watch tower' upon the corner of tower road...it has a blue rectangular 'solar panel' attached to it now...to be told that remoteviewers were conflated with that 'watch tower' room....and of course 'chris southall' is now under investigation - regarding the whole lot...

apart from that...I was walking 'blind' today, really...mr putin had written upon the timer system - the following somewhat oblique note: "it wasn't the old bill - it was the salmon in my bag"....I have no idea why but I am now connecting 'the salmon' to francois hollande....anyway, I can remember mr putin finding the term 'old bill' amusing - as used by gill for the police..."the old bill?" - you can see what confusion that might cause, for a non-native speaker...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7ois_Hollande

MY3 this evening:




No comments:

Post a Comment