Thursday 23 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...and what was to happen this Thursday morning? well the only thing upon the timer system was this:

'spot the wef'

not 'ref' but 'wef'....

along with: 'the weft and the warp'....."do the timewarp" replies BI ONLINE...along with 'the WEF and the WAR' - which is not good, is it? linking up to the 'satanic banking mills'....see previous notes.

anyway, I then spotted the 'WEF'....the woman (it appeared to be so) was to see me - grin, and cover up her face with a white scarf/bandana as she drove past....I was to take a photo of the back of the car...


 
oh and another thing....I was to go into a CARD SHOP on station road today...to meet a youngish woman at the till - who was dressed up like sarah turner.....this had all been pre-planned, I can remember, now...the same 'black cap' etc....however she was to look more like kate golby....anyway, Tanya had figured that I should buy the 'giftpaper' outside of the shop....select that particular type, for some reason...and so I did - go figure:

 
.......the heart of the monarchy butterfly cult...or the butterfly alter?


No comments:

Post a Comment