Wednesday 1 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...what else? remember 'box fish'? gill and I were often referred to 'as such'...because I can remember 'other times' (for example in prague - 'jarlsberg and his mates' in the auditorium of that theatre)...and so it wasn't just cherry....see previous notes upon cherry showing gill and I, a video of 'angel fish swimming together'....anyway, I was to have a look at BBC weather to then remember that somebody had coded in this weather map as 'box fish' - a blue fish and a larger 'shadow' fish...the idea being that the location had been picked by the ill as a rendezvous point, for some reason and this friday - go figure:

 
the 'pair of angelfish' in question - were blue and yellow...I cannot find the same video on youtube...but anyway, here is a very short and rather sinister 'blue and yellow angelfish' video:
 
 
...followed by something 'worse':
 
 
the deadly STONEFISH...oh I remember now gill...mark r had programmed that in as 'the shadow behind you'....to make you frightened of your own shadow, I suppose...
 
 
...with thirteen spines...you wouldn't want to 'meet that' swimming off Clacton bay, would you?

 
 well, this video is full of surprises...what is a 'phantom miro'?
 

...and I'm not sure if the 'wailing' music is appropriate but there again....and now the author 'paul stone' and the 'stonefish' is coming up...but I don't know why...perhaps 'this man' knows about the stonefish? oh I remember now...he was to say "call me paul stone"...the man entering the back of magnet house, the other day...
 
 
anyway, both FISHY videos were upon the timer system, to be dug up now...and I can remember Cameron and his Templars watching the 'stonefish' video and describing it as 'gruesome'....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment