Wednesday 8 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

what else? remember that old piano in the 'social worker's area' of the NHS building, attached to peter bruff ward?

rather odd to have an old piano in one of their offices, isn't it? rimington used to go in - play a short piece upon it...in order to trigger 'you know who'...the main social worker, who was to interview me...before I was 'ejected' from the system, let us say...and by that point in time - I had been given my marching orders by dr carney and co....a B&B room, in a house on edith road, courtesy of the local council - was to materialise...after I had spent a night homeless because 'sue' the homeless officer had been really, really unhelpful - see previous notes...."going against her orders in relation to 'duty of care'" replies MI5 ONLINE...do you see what I mean about 'mental robots'? "and where they have got to, in public systems - positions of power".

anyway, I was to remember that meeting with the above 'main social worker' - I have his name somewhere upon a piece of NHS paper but I cannot be bothered to dig it up again...besides I named him upon this blog, some time ago now....see previous notes...anyway, upon walking into that room with the piano...I walked up to it and simply hit 'MIDDLE C'...he was surprised....and replied something along the lines of "I thought that you were going to play a little tune for me"....he was remembering what rimington used to do...I replied that the piano needed tuning...the middle-C was offkey....go figure....

...so why did the above come back, this morning?

this is something around a metaphor, used by the ill...for their computer systems...and it is around 'stringed instruments'....or 'winged instruments' as the ill tend to call them....

for example - in most Hollywood movies....you often get violins on the soundtrack....and they begin to 'soar'....to try and trigger a certain 'lightness of being'...and 'flying high' sensation, within the audience....for whatever reason...normally used to heighten extremely dramatic romantic encounters but they can be used for other things....

the strings of the violin...

a piano also has strings....or should I say wires?

I have often noted 'jokey cartoons' of pianos 'with wings'...I have no idea why that is a 'motif' of sorts....but there you go....a piano with little wings....on either side.

anyway, I then remembered petrol nell intoning something about the keyboard player...the hammers...upon the strings of a piano....a sort of hierarchy.....in relation to 'climbing upon the back of a remoteviewer'....

additionally I was to remember paul dibbens...making caroline hughes his 'harnessed remoteviewer'....by making her climb upon the backs of 'quite a few members of the dartington art department'....to form a 'human pyramid'...all videoed by varro, at the time....and why? caroline was the pinnacle at the top of the pyramid....the aerial, I suppose....

OTHER NOTES:

...what else? BI ONLINE were so infuriated with what petrol nell and co, had got up to...that they were to talk about 'legless tortoises'....attaching little paper wings to their 'shells'...and then encouraging them to fly, by nudging them off the sills of highrise buildings...do you see how it goes?




No comments:

Post a Comment