Thursday 16 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

I was to donate quite a few of the dvds that I had recently watched to the CRUK shop in Clacton, this morning...to then buy 4 more...the 'lady-at-the-till' was rather chatty...she had loved JULIA & JULIA...she had a copy of TRAUMA but hadn't watched it yet....and why had she bought it in the first place? Colin firth, of course...and let me see....Johnny Dep...she was to tell me that he should be available for women, on the NHS...what else? she was to tell me that their new-style till wasn't working properly...and that she had 'small hands'..."I couldn't play the piano"...something that I was to concur with....you have to be able to stretch your hands that far, in order to be able to play fluidly....something that I could never do...'small hands'....


oh and I was to take a shot of these thai 'spider' stools too....something that I knew that gill would be interested in...or was it the light green cushions underneath? I forget now...

No comments:

Post a Comment