Friday 10 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

anyway, what else was to 'go down' today? rick was to enter belle court with a man and a woman...whilst donna and I were standing by the 'dry riser' outside pipe - near to the frontdoor...the woman was to address donna and myself as "you guys"....and I was to remember 'so many years ago now'...that was her clue to another imminent arson attack upon the building....as far as I know the reference was 'guy fawkes'...not that donna and I have been planning to blow up the houses of parliament - which we have definitely NOT been doing..."and so the question is - who has?" replies MI5 ONLINE....secondly I 'know' what will happen to those who had been planning to blow up belle court...and using rick to do it....anyway, donna was to tell me that rick has had his 'electric meter' taken out completely which now means that he cannot use the electrics or the gas, in his flat....go figure....

No comments:

Post a Comment