Wednesday 15 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:
 
anyway, 'teddybears' were still preying upon my mind...see previous notes upon that 'teddy has an operation' video - which I was to watch yesterday...something that I cannot 'unsee', I might add...put together by Norman's team, as far as I can remember....

to go into SUPERDRUG who were having a 'less than half price sale'....to spot two teddies on the perfume counter....

...I was to have a look at the packaging...was that a 'crown' and a 'mitre' top to the perfume bottles?



 
anyway, just before i was to walk into town...and into superdrug...i was to take this photo - see below...on the beach...of two shaggy, orange dogs....

 
to then go into superdrug and photograph those teddybears....and think "that packaging is rather sinister, isn't it? the two black rosettes..."




No comments:

Post a Comment