Sunday 19 April 2015

oh I see...I am getting confused in relation to two cafes upon rosemary road....I had been thinking about THE PANTRY - however she had been standing in front of the OLIVE TREE....go figure:



 
oh, I think that I know what this is all about now....'elephant alters'...my grandfather gyde/scott mackay and the 'trunk call' of the shower hose signal....along with VE day....and the 'elephant alter'...and the ELEVATION.....going up the lift/elevator....getting out of the 'mud' as it were...going up the spiral....all of that sort of thing...but most importantly to my mind...the 'shunning of the egg cult'...the zygote slavery cult...the ele-vai-shun....vai being a word used by the nihilist Romanov faction as a Slavic reference to human eggs....
 

 
OTHER NOTES:
 
 
next up...we have a 'stepping up' reference on the map...the balloon is on the raised 'knee' of the stick-person as it were....
 



 
 
and of course...that 'street sign' was the reference today, on station road - wasn't it?
 

 
"...and when you get to number 23 - that's the finishing line" McDonald was to tell me....really?

and in case you hadn't guessed...it was MI6 JOHN who was to tell me that they would code 'this one' out...and yet the woman appears to be more 'HOLLIDAY' than anything else...more 'Whitehall/Norwegian operative'...go figure....something that I really don't trust about any of this but anyway...as far as I know - Italian intelligence were to rid Italy of the Norwegian ill cult influence, very quickly indeed...and so 'all's well that ends well', and all of that, eh?
 
 
 the object, was of course...to catch the HOLLIDAY family...and as far as I know...they met their 'waterloo' somewhere around this area....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment