Tuesday 21 April 2015

oh dear...obviously I was a bit slow off the mark...the library rental dvd is reserved until next year...odd that, don't you think? considering that this is a film that 'went straight to video' not passing go and collecting £200 at the box office etc etc....

 
wait a minute...something doesn't add up here - am I reading the above wrongly?...it is reserved until 2016 and yet I am 'number 1' upon the reserve list...go figure. oh I see what it means...they will keep the reservation open for nearly a year...something like that? until 2016...
 
anyway, 'an ordinary decent criminal'...brings to mind Richard harris and 'whatever his involvement might have been' in the great british train robbery...see previous notes.....rimington knows all about it - I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment