Sunday 19 April 2015

oh and somebody has put up a blind in that 'sas flat' at the back of Travelodge...the one on the top row - to the far left - as I look out of my flat windows....the colour of that blind was a reminder to look out for a certain car, on station road - as I crossed it, this morning...I wasn't able to get my camera out in time...but anyway, it looked like there were two women in in the front......for that 'snake network' (which is what I will now call it) to then tell me that I had been too slow...really? I was then to photograph a similar car - in a similar colour on the high street...and another car 'of the same colour' for good measure...go figure what 'that one' was all about....

"the mob were interested" replies BI ONLINE...so it was the Italian mob's 'day in the flat' then?...and as far as I know - they were after the first martime bank...and their interest had been in Greenwich....many years before Michael Richardson's gang had begun their research 'in that area'...see previous notes....and it all goes back to dartington and a chance encounter with johnny depp, eh col the sol? who could play the violin, I might add...



No comments:

Post a Comment