Thursday 23 April 2015

my flat boiler is playing up again...the water level has gone down to a 'minimum'....as the plumber told me 'the last time'...if it goes below the black spot....it will cut out, if it is working properly or 'make a terrible noise as if it is about to explode', if it is not....either way.

I will have to contact CHP again along the lines of:

Dear CHP

The water level in my flat boiler has gone down to a 'minimum' - last time the plumber called - he was to tell me that if it went lower - that the boiler would cut out. He then filled the tank up again with water.

Could you possibly arrange another 'plumber appointment' a.s.a.p.?

If it is possible, the earliest, morning appointment that you have - any day of the week.

kind regards

Emily Gyde, flat 2, belle court, ellis road, CO15 1FH

No comments:

Post a Comment