Sunday 5 April 2015



LEONORA CARRINGTON...I remember her work...I was to become interested in her life and her artwork etc...whilst at dartington...I then found a 'feminist publisher' who had published the first book 'solely about her and her work'...and bought it...to then lend it to KATE HOLLIDAY...who was to become fascinated by the whole thing...in retrospect, I really shouldn't have done that...should I? because you can imagine the 'use' that she might have put it to - as programming materials... but how was I to know what the two 'kindly' and 'friendly' holliday sisters, were really all about?.....anyway, kate was the worst....see previous notes as to 'why'...

"Devonshire teas" replies MI5 ONLINE...yes there was something 'odd 'about that, wasn't there? see previous notes upon the film THE DUCHESS...was the HOLLIDAY family being run by that family....go figure....

Devonshire..."we are devo" according to Inga....etc etc....strawberry and cream teas...kate's friends at that 'stop-off' tearoom in the countryside...MI5 were to go and check it out....who used to frequent it....

what else? oh I remember now...'col the sol' had been programmed as the 'artist in a dress'...painting in the back garden of the ANCHORAGE in ipplepen....as far as I know...they were to program webb with the same thing....



http://thealchemistskitchen.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/leonora-carrington-my-new-crush.html

and this webpage is 'worthy of note' too, isn't it?




I remember the above images...the holliday family had used them during programming....

next up - we'll have to go back to that TALES FROM AESOP'S FABLES book that I was to buy from 'age concern uk' the other day....it is by the same publishers as that EATUM HALL book:

THE TEMPLAR COMPANY PLC...

....and the last story in the book?...in brief - 'col the sol' had been programmed as the dog 'with an empty bowl' in front of his kennel....surrounded by the 'daisy chain' cult and monarch butterflies...the idea behind the tale is 'narcissism with a twist'...i.e. the dog sees his own reflection in the water, from a bridge...drops the ham bone (col the sol was programmed to see the hambone as myself - see previous notes upon myself as the 'pig' in that eatum hall children's book...)....because the dog wants two hambones...not just one...go figure.

which leads me to the next bit:

 
....because somebody and it is likely to be Cameron's mob, isn't it? either that or Norwegian intelligence...had programmed in 'martine as the white goose' capitalising upon EATUM HALL programming...and myself as the 'objects upon the table' which supposedly represent the 'pig cut up'....go figure....
 
and yes, nobody needs to remind me that both of the GAF are a liability - each, in their own 'unique way'...
 
oh I remember now...having had a quick glance at that book again...I had first seen it, in the hands of INGA...who was telling her INGABOT - at the time, what the ill cult meaning behind the illustrations 'really meant'....and Inga was to tell her ingabot that she should tell 'whoever' that she had been the 'artist' behind the illustrations....as far as I know - it was Inga who had been behind them...and judging by the lack of perspective and proportion...well, 'the whole thing' was to make me laugh...I would never admit that it was my work, for example...
 
anyway, you can see a sort of 'hierachy' emerge...as you look through the illustrations...for example...the 'two apes laughing at the Whitehall mule' are the miliband brothers, according to Inga.....the F.O. fox is fooled by the stork...Inga was to tell her ingabot that she was the stork......and the fox then fools the CROW...Inga was to say that the crow was gill....and finally the dog and his hambone...Inga was no doubt, capitalising upon kate holliday's illustrations for 'I took the moon for a walk' - see previous notes but was then to substitute a dog for the little girl and a hambone for the moon....the hambone conflated with moon/memories...and myself...go figure...I was just a 'leg of pork' to Inga and her cannibal cult....in fact, she was to program me as the LOP...because of my 'loping' walk....
 
 




 
the two dumb miliband apes who think that they can get the better of the 'Whitehall mule'...this doesn't end well - and not as Inga had hoped that it would do, I might add...


 
 
 in retrospect, I really need to have a look at more books from this TEMPLAR publishing series...because not only are they 'hilarious' in their way...they are all coded out....the information within those pages and in 'so many ways' etc etc....
 
anyway, compare and contrast the following:
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment