Monday 27 April 2015

let's have a look for CASTLE on the elan catalogue...let me see...what is SOLOMON KANE all about then?

let me see...did I make a mistake regarding those children's books by Templar publishing...by not reading the 'first bit' of text...anyway, I had come across books which were only available for college students...were all of those 'Templar publishing' books like that?...oh I cannot remember now...what does it matter?


anyway, I cannot find CASTLE and so I've reserved 'Solomon kane' and a Vincent price movie upon the search for 'castle' instead...entitled 'house on the hill'.

oh and I can remember now...emet saying "it shouldn't be too difficult to work out now"...having told me to remember myself 'in the frame' as the 'flying white egg'....

and I might add that emet was to say that it was very unlikely that the ill would 'go for me' in that green seat at the 'poker table'...it would be most likely to be colin Farrell....go figure.

 
...and who had been saying "they'll never get it"...somebody who looked rather like Keanu reeves...so he would be the first one to interview, I would say....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment