Thursday 2 April 2015

let me see...I was to flick through VIZ yesterday evening...to remember the FBI putting in a 'number' around lady Diana's blue engagement ring...now in kate middleton's possession.....

now why they had conflated it with a 'mobile scooter' and eddie bluelights 'popemobile' ambulance...I have no idea...I can simply remember that they had done....

the overall theme appears to be a catholic one, though...and it is all about 'col the sol' and 'esther mcvey' - both from irish catholic families....

let us begin with colin's appearance....respectable if it were not for those 'two gold ear-rings'....I have never minded them upon anybody else, before...but on him - well there is something S/M connected...something really nasty....I can remember telling him to get rid of them 'so many years ago now'....but he appeared to be unable to do...

http://www.goss.ie/2015/03/colin-farell-i-feel-like-st-everytime-i-google-myself/


 
.....something around the 'blood of christ'.....Farrell as 'oh jesus!'....and the inability to turn red wine into the blood of Christ....go figure...VIZ will have their 'little joke' although in this case, as far as I can remember - it was MI6....
 
anyway, and this is where it gets even stranger....delta force were behind this 'mobility scooter' pisstake - see below (the FBI were to forward on the associations)...conflated with blue sapphire engagement ring...oh wait a minute...that mobility scooter parked across the road from the PREMIER INN...that might be 'it'...I remember now - that was the reference....



anyway, I can remember chatting to the 'code-breaker' member of the FBI in Jerusalem...about all sorts of things...including the spitting image pisstake of the POPEMOBILE...something that he hadn't heard about before...


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popemobile

http://eddybluelights.blogspot.co.uk/


...oh no....how did I miss the following? because I do not officially belong to the catholic faith I suppose...let me explain - see previous notes upon the 'Jerusalem typewriter' as used by the british colonials at the prison...now a museum......MI1 had been coded in as SVC....as far as I can remember...anyway, it might be nothing....SVC....SCV 1...but I used to claim that I was part of MI1...even though I had been relegated down the scale to MI7 as far as I can recall, in 1980...the 'zygote slavery' department of british military intelligence, at any rate....




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlBymG7353w

anyway, the above is a link to the pope with a 'miraculous washing powder' that gets out stains...such as the one upon the turin shroud....nota bene that the eldest  taschmann used to code himself in with that 'image of a face upon the shroud'....

secondly - last night I was to have a very strange dream...whilst 'walking in caroline hughes' shoes'....I was in a kitchen....and 'everything' was going wrong....the washing machine was leaking and soap bubbles were coming out of it....the grill above the stove had caught fire....etc etc...I then woke up to remember caroline hughes describing a similar sort of dream...at H house in totnes - decades ago, now...

...and the white jeep in the above photo range of 'popemobiles'...well I hate to say it but 'something similar' as in a 'white jeep' - was parked near to lady delamere's house 'that fateful night'...without the stand-up box at the back, I hasten to add...

No comments:

Post a Comment