Saturday 4 April 2015



I can't find the clip that I was looking for...but I would guess that 'this one' might be important....I get the joke but not the reference (gill got the reference "oh never mind")....anyway, does BL mean british Leyland?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU-tuY0Z7nQ

'Roberts vs robots'?

 
...let me see...she was to tell me that she had worked at the 'windscreen company' for 32 years...which I was to take as a windows system files reference...
 
 
and I've finally found that NOT THE NINE O' CLOCK NEWS 'joke'...having figured beforehand that it was a 'real ad' - how silly...wait a minute...it isn't the NOT THE NINE O' CLOCK NEWS version, is it? somebody has put this together in imitation of that 'joke'...
 
...and a family surname had been coded in...it was something around 'laser' and 'this':
 
 
 
anyway, the joke on the timer system or maybe it wasn't a joke in relation to Amadeus coding himself out as a FIAT car...was something around rimington being the 'laser robot' below - whilst programming at powergen - 1980:
 

 
 
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
oh and MY3 this morning....
 
 
 and this evening - might have something to do with it....

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment