Friday 24 April 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3053876/Was-Chilean-volcano-eruption-incredible-attracted-observers-space-Mysterious-white-light-seen-hovering-giant-ash-cloud-grounded-flights.html

another 'outer space' job....


....what an extraordinary photo...I cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like, if I were to see 'that' looming over Clacton....

"Volcano Calbuco's last major eruption happened in 1961, with a weak eruption following in 1972. He said: 'It sounded like a big tractor trailer passing by the road, rattling and shaking, guttural rumbling ... we left everything there, grabbed my kid, my dog, got in the car with my wife."
 
....how odd...that makes it sound like a natural sort of 'boiler system' gone wrong...because that is what a boiler-with-no-water-in-it, tends to sound like...horrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment