Friday 24 April 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3052619/Not-mood-sex-Suffering-joint-pain-brink-MENOPAUSE-Doctor-reveals-10-signs-woman-aware-of.html

...and they've upped the UK average age of the menopause to 52? stranger and stranger...used to be 40 when I was younger....anyway, luckily I don't have any of the symptoms as yet....at 51 years old (although my birth certificate is a year out - I am really 52)....I wonder what the ill are up to here, then?

hmmm...the intrusive fan, in the picture...I wonder:

 
....oh and of course...the use of a 'new word'....PERIMENOPAUSE...I haven't heard of 'that one' before - it sounds just like the menopause in terms of symptoms - and so what's the difference?....see previous notes upon that NEXUS article...
 
perhaps the difference is that they can sell you pills/creams for the 'perimenopause' and then charge you higher prices for the pills/creams for the 'menopause' - something along those lines?
 
all in all - it reminds me of that Mitchell and webb sketch:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment