Thursday 23 April 2015

http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Clearance/Womens-Dresses/Day-Dresses/WH716/Womens-Ottoman-Shift.html

oh and 'this one'...somebody is joking around here...and I can remember col the sol showing me a few items 'to be sold, later on'...for example a swimsuit...a lovely design but in my size 12 (boden's sizes tend to be larger than normal, in my experience) - the bust would be far too small...why do shops sell swimsuits for a 'size A or B' bust, in every size from 8-22 or whatever - as a 'rule of thumb'?

http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Clearance/Womens-Swimwear/Swimsuits/WS037/Womens-Twist-Front-Swimsuit.html

anyway, this is the 'garment of note' i.e. the   OTTOMAN SHIFT dress...and it is all about miss jones....I was attracted to it on the 'clearance page' because I love the colour....the design however, is horrible....let me explain - miss jones had a rather strange wardrobe...which consisted of shift dresses 'above the knee' and she had a rather muscular, heavyweight sort of figure, I might add....in a sort of fabric that gave one the impression of the armour of an armadillo...in some sort of synthetic material...

oh I see...she had the same status as Inga then...although Inga didn't tend to wear that type of thing - see below...the dress below has that 'rubbery' look to it...like a flexible carapace...even though it is apparently made out of 100% cotton:

 
what else? boden has just flashed up a questionnaire..."your mission if you choose to accept it"....well see above for details....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment