Sunday 19 April 2015

http://www.tesco.com/direct/bestway-lay-z-spa-filter-heating-unit-20122013-premium-platinum-vegas/520-4418.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=520-4418

let me think...the cwazy turtle...and the firenz....znerif....Nefertiti alter of col the sol....ne-fer-tit-I...Tomlinson's consort.....ititrefen.....it-titre-fen and so on....

and as far as I can remember - 'this':

oh I remember now...turner had decided to 'win the game' and program with the above....the same old number of course...cannibalism/zygote slavery etc etc.....anyway, as far as I know BI were to pick her up near to angel tube...see previous notes....




turner had been looking at this results page - in order to pick programming items:

http://www.tesco.com/direct/search-results/results.page?catId=4294967294&searchquery=swimming&SrchId=4294967294&_requestid=3040460#prevTile=pt-520-4418_520-4418&pg=2


http://www.tesco.com/direct/bestway-530gal-flowclear-pool-sand-filter/571-0124.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=571-0124

the above was a 'winner' in her book...and she had targeted the CIA....'bestway'....


oh and she had liked the idea of ZOGGS too...was this an 'I'm from planet zog' reference?

 
oh and in relation to this - see below...she was to say "that's me"...go figure:
 
 
 
I see...I now 'get' the joke at the top...somebody was then to stop children from buying off of the internet...every time she tried to order something...a box would come up stating that an adult would have to sign, first...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment