Tuesday 14 April 2015

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=51.666916~0.383777&style=h&lvl=14&sp=Point.51.666916_0.383777_Ingatestone%20railway%20station___

the 'fryerni'? anyway, that is all that is coming up on bing, this evening...

and so I cannot add anymore to the picture...I suppose that watching THE VICAR OF DIBLEY might help - see previous notes...or it might not - who knows? see previous notes....such a wide net today...after having encompassed so many 'loose ends'...Nicholas owen lookalike 'on the bridge' etc etc...

...and of course the prague Rothschild team - and I can remember now...capaldi telling them that he would be the one in the shadow..."I'm the one steering the boat"....so a very undercover operation indeed?...and one that I wasn't supposed to know much about....

No comments:

Post a Comment