Thursday 2 April 2015

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

let's have a look at mark r's old site 'vigilant citizen'....well, a giant pentagon in kazahkstan, really doesn't surprise me at all....see previous notes....and what else? that lady gaga still - is reminding me of some photos that I had forgotten to put up the other day....

they were photos taken of our 'Clacton performance artist'....who had been walking up Wellesley road - early on Tuesday morning...as that 'stonefish man' was walking down it...I began to take photos of 'earth angel' to then realise that 'stonefish man' was heading for magnet house carpark...and so then began to take photos of him, instead....

the important difference in 'earth angel's appearance' upon Tuesday morning...was that he didn't have that 'white egg' upon his back 'in his hood' or whatever....go figure....anyway as far as I know...he then walked into that pharmacy on the right....see previous notes upon 'Mitchell and webb' having a flat above it - so many years ago now...

and yes, I am well-aware that the above 'turn of phrase' sounds as silly as 'see previous notes upon laurel and hardy having a flat above it'...but I honestly don't care...




No comments:

Post a Comment