Monday 27 April 2015

https://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/icymi/unpopular-opinion--those--are-you-beach-body-ready--ads-are-not-that-bad-133523807.html

... I wonder what this 'protein world' advert is really all about...yes the model has a perfect figure but on the other hand - she is 'all grey'...not a valued skin colour or tone by anybody, I would have thought...so what is going on here?

I mean - the model 'kind of' looks dead, doesn't she? it is a rather sinister portrayal...oh I see - something is coming back here now...'grey on the beach'...in relation to the general topic of today...ghosts and that film 'ghost town'...along with 'into the green'...'into the grey'...etc etc....

 
and those yellow tents...let me see - something around Inga and her ingabot programming with 'yellow yurts'...something like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment