Friday 24 April 2015

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats

and I would guess that these two new contributions to LOLCATS might make sense in relation to col the sol's video about sparing "2 dollars" for the special Olympics - see previous notes....oops my mistake..."2 euros"....(madness or being called 'mentally ill' means never having to be embarrassed about anything you do, ever again - which includes all 'mistakes' as far as I am concerned...it is a 'way out clause' ha ha ha..."the ultimate let-out clause" replies BI ONLINE....yes, along the lines of "don't worry about me - I'm just mad" etc etc)

anyway, if the above is correct...then dog = differently abled....and the cat with the calculator would be 'whatshername' at the DWP?...either her or George Osborne....


 

 
"all the best and..." I'm off to hospital now to get my ribs checked out - something like that? see previous notes...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment