Tuesday 14 April 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrasodium_pyrophosphate


and on top of everything else...it promotes 'algae':



....and I have 'no words' about this one - BI will have to work it out for themselves:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eutrophication


 

as I said, to norman - upon meeting him and discussing 'working together' as Tomlinson had suggested.....he was unsure....naturally I was in no position to bargain........I then put all of the plus points in, relating to a woman working with gay men.....to add 'one ground rule' - and what did that relate to?
 
rivalry between gay men and women.....
 
I was to remind him that gay men were always rivals to heterosexual women....and whilst I loved being able to work with men who wouldn't 'bother me' sexually.....well, let us put it this way.....I was to tell him about sue whalley and that 'incident' in relation to myself nearly being defenestrated....
 
"and if it had been you" I was to tell Norman...."you would have managed it "....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment