Tuesday 7 April 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carabinieri#/media/File:Vittorio_Miele,_Carabinieri.jpg

now that is a striking painting...I wonder who used it for what? because I've seen it before....

something around MI6 turquoise...the 'white light' or 'sun'...and that strange figure to the left...and it looks like a green figure...and so does the one in the background...in front of the carabinieri....'green tower'...oh I 'get it' now...Norwegian intelligence and their operatives....

 
well, I was to kick two green jellybabies off of the 'almost deserted high street' the other day...go figure...I just 'knew' that it was a bad 'signal'...and that I must not leave them lying there.....and I am now beginning to realise why...two of the 'carabinieri' would have walked down that street...they would have subliminally registered the two green jelly babies - some distance apart upon that pavement....to then subliminally remember being programmed by Norwegian intelligence to have their 'carabinieri programming' triggered....etc etc....and naturally I do not really mean 'the carabinieri' do I?
 
this is something around the labour party...two labour party officials, walking down Clacton high street towards Sainsbury's - the green jelly babies were on the pavement by sainsbury's...and a possible 'realtek crabbie' reference...the crabinieri?

No comments:

Post a Comment