Monday 6 April 2015

hmmm....if I am called for interview with CHDAUK...I will go in with my camera this time....and take photos of the whole lot....the centre....the staff....including any bogus 'medical qualifications'...to then publish them upon this blog....see previous notes upon fake doctors on £15,000 to £20,000....pretending to be real medical professionals....whilst working for ATOS....I don't suppose that MAXIMUS is any different, do you?

now I have put upon my questionnaire that I will need to see all medical qualifications before the assessment takes place....and that is what I will be photographing...to then contact the BMA etc in order to check up on these people...

i'll have every name, every face...and every bogus qualification in the place - on camera...that is what I will do...time to get tough with these criminals.

No comments:

Post a Comment