Friday 3 April 2015

....I have just had another look at the first 'henri' video...to realise that the audio voice is not the same as the second...the second one is quite definitely mark r...but the first? it sounded 'french'....but not quite? comments only offer one hint....and they talk about an American....and then it hit me - TODDY...of course, caroline would have recognised his voice immediately...they had married in france...whilst I had spent most of my time with mark r and co, at green tower -therefore I would recognise mark r's voice but not necessarily toddy's voice....my adult life had been all about 'mark r's leadership' and gill's - and not toddy's....

and therefore I am tempted to entitle the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_fUsssnHPw

caroline and toddy

caroline had once dressed up as a cowboy for a 'genderswap' party...and so had I....

No comments:

Post a Comment