Saturday 11 April 2015

.

..and the building to the left, on HYDE VALE is interesting too....because of the architecture...what do I mean? well it was to remind me of not only that 'social security building' across the road from st Austell's road, Blackheath/Lewisham....but also hanni's block of flats....

now hanni was to buy a flat in a block of flats which looked over the heath...which were close to a military compound...whilst still exists - well, it did, the last time I was to have a look at Blackheath on google maps....my mother was to tell me that hanni's buildings - used to be a military one...an upmarket sort of 'barracks'..."officer class" replies MI5 ONLINE.

...which makes me wonder about the whole history of Blackheath now...there used to be a largish military presence 'in residence' I suppose but is there now? in the 60s...young professionals could afford to live there...even hanni upon a nurse's salary, could afford to get onto the property ladder - without the added bonus of a partner's salary, I might add....and the last time I was to visit...within the last 10 years...well, the banking classes had moved in...you had to be on a very high salary indeed, to afford anything at all....Porsches on the drives etc etc....

anyway, a 'military area' in relation to residences....that is now reminding me of the military compound in shotley....that is also a 'naval' number, isn't it?...not shotley...Holbrook...

let me see...the 'magician's hat'....a blue lake....'the compasses'...I wonder now....I had been programmed as the 'needle of a compass'....that is what Tavernier was to say - after I had walked up to him in that red pick-up truck...."the needle comes to the magnet"...

...and what else....? oh I get it - the PWD (pewdie?)....the 'PORTUGUESE WATER DOG head' image....



No comments:

Post a Comment