Tuesday 7 April 2015

....and as far as I know...my parents were put through 'something similar'...let us hope that they didn't have their legs slashed as well...in Amsterdam recently....

I have just had snippets of footage back, this morning...something around 'gail from MI6' poking her head around their hotel room door...and telling them not to go out...they would be safe if they stayed in the hotel room...and then the two young princes were also to drop in to say 'hello mrs gyde'....my mother was to think about writing 'high winds' in that email...but then decided against it....

...and what else? this is something around 'dr lau' or the Chinese equivalent....the academic at the shanghai law university (who was to interview me for that EFL post - along with his superior, later on)...anyway, the Chinese communist party were investigating the HOLLIDAY family at the time...and that is why they had put in a communist party official 'above him' - to check up on what he was up to....as far as I know - he was trying to start up the MKULTRA 'beast program' for the ill....he was to signal 'that one' by pointing to the pipes in a terrapin classroom...apparently they weren't used for central heating...even when there was snow upon the ground...do you see how it goes?
let me have a look at that email again:


I can vaguely remember gail...was she the blonde one - who had sat that MI5 'nonsense test' aka 'critical thinking' circa 2004?...so none of it, bodes well - does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment