Tuesday 7 April 2015

...and nobody can tell me that taking a camera in is 'against the regulations'...it is not against the law, is it?

...and besides just 'getting them on camera' - because this camera is linked to the internet....should be enough of a warning to the whole lot of them.

....however, it is not the 'admin staff' who are the problem, is it? see previous notes upon the very helpful manageress of those job centre offices...who had no idea why I had been called up - for the interview then to be cancelled, without prior notice or warning - and her 'boss' wasn't helpful on the phone either, I might add etc etc.....see previous notes...anyway, she was to write a statement to say that I had turned up even though the interview had been cancelled - with no notification beforehand...she then signed her statement, upon my ATOS documentation...to then book me in for another slot....whilst refunding my travel there...and yes it takes me a few hours to 'get there' and back...the journey from clacton to that location in Colchester is not an 'easy number'...even with a car...and naturally I was taking public transport, at the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment