Saturday 25 April 2015

....pewdie and that whole 'rage against the machine' number i.e. a computer game which isn't working properly....see previous notes upon playing 'American McGee's alice'...

and let me, see...MI5 toby saying "that's the best bit of footage"...he was talking about ROZ losing it completely - in an office full of computers...he was then to transcribe 'that one' to a VIZ article on computers malfunctioning...and yes roz had thrown a biro at one of the screens, in disgust...

MI5 were also to include one of gill's tirades against the machine...against that 'APPLE...bastard' - see below:


 
and if we were to place the above, in context? well I cannot because I have little or no chronology of events, to go by...suffice to say a time when BI were having big problems with I.T.....

....and the misspelling of the word 'approach' at the end...the OCH...."and the octopus" replies MI5 ONLINE...oh, I see - I had thought that it was a prompt towards 'chateau ouchy' but anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment