Monday 6 April 2015




...and yes, GILL....BI were to 'work it out fast'....the ill cult plan to 'chop me up' as the 'lo-ping' pig....and to use Farrell to do it....to then present you with the 'food platter' as the 'white goose' who doesn't 'get' what is going on, at all....and you were then supposed to eat it - to then be told...etc etc....

....see previous notes upon CAMERON/BORIS JOHNSON....who had both read that story by an italian author.....that penguin book of short stories  entitled THE EATEN HEART....Cameron and boris were to laugh "nobody will ever find us out".....about that one, but they did - didn't they?

Cameron might not have wanted to go into politics - see previous notes upon the british royals destroying his family life and career, in order to force him to do so...but 'given the new set of circumstances' that he now finds himself in...he acts 'true to his class and culture'...landed gentry/old etonian and the 'we don't work we steal' is particularly strong with 'old etonian rogues'....they pretend to be liberal...rather like the walrus and the carpenter....but they are not...they go into politics because they are adept at stealing whilst 'being nice about it'...Cameron is part of that whole 'society and culture'...go figure.

OTHER NOTES:

....let me see.....the old ill cult way of 'destroying people'....make them eat their loved one 'in a stew' or whatever...they then tend to commit suicide....see previous notes upon that US 'beach house horror'....gill had thought that it was Obama's baby...Farrell had thought that it was gill's....as it turned out...it had been Farrell's...Farrell had organised the ill cult abortion - and the 'horror' attached - that I was supposed to have to 'eat a bit of it' as part of my punishment for 'getting pregnant by the wrong man'....the DNA was then discovered to be Farrell's...he then discovered who had been responsible for 'the whole thing'...eliza manningham-buller's psychopathic "megalomanic brother" replies MI5 ONLINE...oh so, you all 'knew him well, did you?"....her brother then got buried underneath more than.....6 foot feet, under...the sand upon that beach....by the side of that beach-house...go figure...go work it out....

....let me see...the ill think that I really loved you more than anybody, you 'old goose' martin gill...well that much was true, I suppose....and more to the point...they figure that you couldn't stomach 'eating me'....and that it would drive you to suicide.

the ill really don't get us, do they? after all of the 'horror' that they have inflicted upon us...through so many decades.....all I can say is this - "it just makes us keener - to 'get' the lot of you" - from a 'collective' box fish and also 'shoal' perspective.....

OTHER NOTES:

...and finally, I can remember what today was all about...apart from 'getting Norwegian intelligence' again...in relation to Inga and her ingabot...along with the milibands etc etc...

it was all about 'mother goose' wasn't it gill? I should have paid more attention to those 'mother goose' stories in PRIVATE EYE but I was still on the old 'listen with mother' reference number....I used to joke about contacting 'mother goose' in relation to gill....

'mother goose'...that is what I used to call gill whilst he was 'turning the dial' so to speak...something that we all used to rely upon to 'save us all'...and he never failed to do so, did he?

...and what do I mean by 'us all'? a liaison team....and a 'tank of a mobile phone'...given to me by my mother in 2001 (she had apparently bought it in an M&S sale in Ipswich)...a somewhat cumbersome and useless mobile...that I was only to use a couple of times...although it was then to travel with me to shanghai...and was probably in the 'bottom of my bag' in Jerusalem etc etc...a GCHQ number, as far as I can remember "we can't fit it into anything smaller"...to which I replied "it's not 'james bond' is it?"....a bit like that 'extra-heavy' TV that my father was to buy for me in the coop, manningtree...a real tank of a TV...with 'german intelligence equipment' in the back of it....I suppose that somebody has removed it, now?

OTHER NOTES:

...and the reviewer below doesn't like the ending? how could he not like the ending...? not only is it hilarious...it is accurate and it is how all 'good fairystories should end'...a happy ending for the innocent victims....but not for the wolf of eatum hall, of course but there you go...

only 2 and 1/2 out of 5? does this reviewer work for Norwegian intelligence? it would figure - wouldn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z1-i1Hlezw

 
let me see....here is THE MYSTERY OF EATUM HALL in full...make your own mind up time:
 
 
 
 
okay, in retrospect...I can see how gill might have taken offence to having been cast as a 'white goose'....some people weren't sure if it was supposed to be a goose or a duck....anyway, I didn't take offence to being termed a 'pink pig' because I knew that the pig had originally been modelled upon captain gyde/mackay...who no doubt, had loved his luncheons....you see he and the swiss  grandmother sophie wyss - had been put through a similar thing....to what gill and I were put through decades later on...yes the ill cult elite had been playing their cannibal games for a long, long time....and my grandparents were to escape - as gill and I were then to do....my poor grandfather....part of his skull shot off by shrapnel upon the front line at the somme....see previous notes upon his povertystricken Glaswegian background....but he kept on coming back at the ill, didn't he? see previous notes upon the SOE and that faked UFO...

No comments:

Post a Comment