Wednesday 22 April 2015

...and now I finally get it...how getting married in a synagogue...the b'ham synagogue to gill...was 'no problem' at all...no 'threat'...because there were no statues around...no S/M statues...I had always had a horror of them in relation to 'weddings' for some reason...and now I know why...and also why col the sol probably enjoyed his conversion to Judaism (it had been a 'way out' hadn't it?) - all of the taschmanns were to learn Hebrew - under the eldest taschmann's leadership as a strategic manoeuvre to find out what was going on in jerusalem...see previous notes upon meeting some of them in israel circa 2007...and before that, I might add...see previous notes....

....the statues in two churches in Blackheath  - not just 'all saints' but the other one - that the REV urstriker used to preach in...miss jones had had the Michael Richardson team 'up by the altar' in his church - to chastise all of us, with her ruler....whilst conflating herself with 'mother mary' and telling us to worship satan...she was severely disturbed...that is all I can say...because I can remember her collapsing afterwards...crying, on her knees....sobbing that she had done wrong...not to God however....to an 'invisible presence'...her own programmer, I suppose...

omg...and there's more....Obama mark I at green tower...with a wicked grin upon his face...walking into the room, whilst smacking a ruler onto the palm of his hand...singing "me and mrs jones, we've got a thing going on"...all the time - eyeing col the sol for his reaction...who didn't move, a muscle - simply eyed him back. Obama mark I used to program himself and michelle in, as 'me and mrs jones'...


No comments:

Post a Comment