Thursday 9 April 2015

...you might think that it might be wise if I were to read the book myself...but honestly I have had enough of this whole horrorshow...no more vampires and werewolves for me....on second thoughts-  as far as I know the 'kidnapping crew' at maximus had been thinking about using that book as programming materials....let me see....having just logged out - I will click on recently viewed pages....to get....

what's this? I have logged out...why has this entry come up?

QUEEN SARDINE AND PRINCESS PERSIA?

sounds like a reference to david Cameron and ed miliband....



let's have a look at the url...that isn't my library card ID:

EST.20130034331208


http://elan-classic.essexcc.gov.uk/vs/ReservationBody.csp?Profile=Default&OpacLanguage=eng&EncodedRequest=*96*F0*A6*B0h*2E*01*0FMlf*81Y*8C*04*C1&BorrowerId=EST.20130034331208&WebAction=ReserveFromList&SearchMethod=Find_1&CB=2

No comments:

Post a Comment