Friday 3 April 2015

....and so we are back to this one...the turquoise 'hairstyle' or earmuffs....

 
perhaps we have an EE network reference, above? who knows....
 
 
at any rate....2003...one of the taschmanns was to contact me by email...to say that he had been part of the labour party operation - to privatise the ROYAL MAIL...this is just before I was to go to china...and he wanted to meet up....I politely declined.

 
 
"a holliday helicopter" replies BI ONLINE...oh you mean something like 'Mitchell & webb's televets'?
 
okay...and my search for 'televets' hasn't brought up what I was expecting it to do....but it does tie in with eddie bluelights 'popemobile' clue....a hitherto unknown network...using this technology? hidden upon the system - undetectable?:
 

 
 
omg...this is all about HORSE programming isn't it? "ROYAL SERVICES" replies MI5 ONLINE:
 
 
 
well, green tower might have been interested in developing a product which could use 'televet' to hide their activities...that is all I can say....what else? I can remember McDonald getting interested in 'medecins sans frontieres' at one point....go figure....
 


 
MY3 wants me to have a look at 'windows' as a theme today:

 
...and finally I can remember....mark r laughing "MPS?"
 
 
 
 
and if we 'link it all back' to what MCVEY can do - then we are probably in business, aren't we?
 
MPS as in 'sound'...and the 'horse-whispers'....as far as I can see...having scanned to see footage of mcvey whispering into her mobile....
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
anyway, I know what I had thought MARK R meant by MPS....but on the other hand - take your pick:
 
 
 ...for example, I had been thinking about audio and the file extension .mps
 
 
however...we also have:
 
 
which is now interesting me...see previous notes upon PAUL MERTON filming and interviewing a 'mark r double' in shanghai....
 
mark r had mastered the art of speaking Chinese....but I cannot remember...was he speaking mandarin...the state language...yes he must have been, I suppose....
 
and what about:
 
Bopomofo (MPS I)
 
 
that looks more likely...in a funny sort of way....and 'something' that the HOLLIDAY family had made use of....I can vaguely remember sarah laughing 'bopo...bopo...."
 
 ...and the parent of bopo...let me see...a continental clown once went by the name of 'bopo' didn't he? what did you know about 'bopo' gill?
 
perhaps you have a 'bopo' alter.....and Farrell too, I might add...
 
and the parent of bopo is the 'oracle'....rimington knew all about the ill cult 'oracle' service - see previous notes upon that joke about 'paging the TV oracle'...and her mistaking it for another 'service' entirely....
 
 
 ...let me see...the ill will have chosen a similar 'landmass' to program with...along with 'old white dress' - something like that? normally a clothing reference involved....
 
 
oh I remember now...in McDonald and Farrell's office across the river from the pudong....McDonald was to say "I am the SWINE" and Farrell was to say "I am the DOG"....go figure:
 
 
...and having seen the JADE above...I was to remember a circular stone piece of jewellery - a pendant with a hole through the middle...on a leather strap....on sale at Dorothy perkins or somewhere like that...I was to buy one for myself and one for my mother...my mother was to love hers and she managed to keep it for some time - hidden away in a jewellery bag....I had no such luck...circa 2003....rimington was to call "you can't have that!"
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment